Join the winning Novorender team! Novorender is a Norwegian software company and a technology leader within 3D visualization in the cloud. Novorender is unique in its ability to combine extremely large 3D-models in different formats which can be viewed on any computer or mobile device.
Unlike other viewers, Novorender ensures metadata is not lost in the process, giving the remote viewer full access to all the details and all the meta-data such as part numbers, manufacturers, part specifications and more. Novorender has an Open API (both back-end and front-end) which is easily integrated with most commonly used IT platforms and tools.
Be a part of our team and we can promise you an exciting journey with various tasks and responsibility. We have a strong focus on flexible working hours and a high degree of trust, and also offer stock options!
We have openSourced our frontend and provide full documentation for our API. Take a look here: https://novorender.com/documentation/
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for experienced Front-End developers who can be an important part of our highly competent team. In Novorender, you will work closely with some of the strongest 3D development engineers in the industry to ensure system consistency, maintain extremely large data sets, improve our scalable solutions, and improve user experience. You will be responsible for developing the web services and APIs for our web application, CI/CD, creating totally new API’s and should be familiar with both front-end and back-end development. You must be comfortable working alongside a team, as well as independently in the design and development of our mission critical web application and layers of the infrastructure/API.
Novorender is an agile company where you will have the possibility to shape our product. Forget about bureaucracy, focus on creating exciting and new things in your own way! If you have excellent programming skills, a passion for developing applications and would like to work within the cutting edge of 3D visualization, we would like to meet you!
Technologies we are using
- Frontend: HTML, CSS, TypeScript/ES2020, React, BluePrint.js, WebGL, Web Workers, ESM, WASM
- Backend: ASP.NET Core/C#, Node/TypeScript, HTTP Rest API, GraphQL
- Database: Azure Cosmos DB (NoSQL), Azure Tables
- Development: Git, Webpack/Rollup/Gulp/Powershell, Mocha/Karma, TypeDoc, Azure Devops/pipelines
- Infrastructure: Azure (App service, storage, batch, AD), Windows Server, IIS/Node, Azure Image, Docker
- Security: OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Nintendo for Mario Kart after lunch 😉
- You are passionate about creating great user experiences
- You are above average interested in new technology
- You are creative and like to share your skills
- You are proactive and a driving force to get things done
- You are a team player who enjoys working in teams
- You have a good knowledge of agile working methods
- You have good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
We can offer
- A fantastic working environment
- A strong, professional environment
- Development of a new solution in a growth company
- Flexible working hours and a high degree of trust
- Good terms
- Options on early-stage stock purchases.