Join the winning Novorender team! Novorender is a Norwegian software company and a technology leader within 3D visualization in the cloud. Novorender is unique in its ability to combine extremely large 3D-models in different formats which can be viewed on any computer or mobile device.
Unlike other viewers, Novorender ensures metadata is not lost in the process, giving the remote viewer full access to all the details and all the meta-data such as part numbers, manufacturers, part specifications and more. Novorender has an Open API (both back-end and front-end) which is easily integrated with most commonly used IT platforms and tools.
Be a part of our team and we can promise you an exciting journey with various tasks and responsibility. We have a strong focus on flexible working hours and a high degree of trust, and also offer stock options!
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a Solution Architect to be responsible for integration projects for Novorender`s strategic accounts. You’ll be responsible for a thorough understanding of Novorender’s APIs and product lines in order to identify solutions that meet customer needs, handle technical objections in customer interactions, and create a world-class customer experience. We are looking for an individual who will act as the primary point of contact for our clients’ development teams during their implementation. This role will require you to accurately scope solutions for customers and work with Novorender’s Sales, Product and Engineering teams to scope solutions and prioritize feature requests.
Example of job-related tasks:
- Successful technical implementation of new clients
- Communicating effectively with technical teams at Novorender’s customers
- Thinking strategically on behalf of Novorender to provide customers with solutions, while also suggesting areas for growth and improvement internally
- Participating in pre-sales late stage conversations to understand use cases, assess feasibility, and set expectations
- Establishing timelines and project plans for implementation
- Understanding customer requirements and scoping solutions with Product & Engineering
Novorender is an agile company where you will have the possibility to shape our product and customer use cases. Forget about bureaucracy, focus on creating exciting and new solutions in your own way! If you have excellent scoping skills, a passion for technical understanding and would like to work within the cutting edge of 3D visualisation, we would like to meet you!
- 4+ years in a Professional Services or Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- Experience or understanding of businesses using CAD systems is a plus
- Proven comprehension of technology and ability to speak and understand in technical terms
- Experience with conflict resolution and addressing client concerns
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects of varying complexity
- A deep technical curiosity for how software systems work in a business context
- Exceptional cross-functional project-leader and collaborator, who can ensure smooth customer transitions and successful, long-term partnerships
- The right balance of advocacy for the user and for Novorender in all situations
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- Able to identify solutions to technical customer obstacles creatively and quickly
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting Novorender solutions to anyone in any setting
- You are passionate about creating great user experiences
- You are above average interested in new technology
- You are creative and like to share your skills
- You are proactive and a driving force to get things done
- You are a team player who enjoys working in teams
- You have a good knowledge of agile working methods
- You have good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
We can offer
- A fantastic working environment
- A strong, professional environment
- Development of a new solution in a growth company
- Flexible working hours and a high degree of trust
- Good terms
- Options on early-stage stock purchases.